US Battery 6 Volt 390 Amp Hour AGM Renewable & Solar Battery Part No USAGML16
US CONVENTIONAL LEAD ACID BATTERIES
U.S. Battery's conventional wet cell / flooded lead acid (FLA) batteries have unparalleled capacity, cycle ability and output available in the Deep Cycle market.
Proven design techniques are employed and special care is taken during the construction of each product. Patented XC2 Diamond Plate Technology allows the batteries to reach opitmal capacity in the least amount of cycles, extending service life of the battery and allowing for the highest output.
Trusted for nearly a century, U.S. Battery conventional wet cell batteries are the clear choice for your Golf Cart, Floor Scrubber, Boat, Marine, RV, Solar and Renewable Deep Cycle applications.
Some of the Key features include:
- Extremely low self discharge rates
- Rigid and durable construction allowing for the ability to withstand extreme shocks, vibrations, temperature fluctuations and agitations found in many operating environments
- Low hydrogen gas expulsion allowing for use in aircraft and applications with closed off spaces
- Ability to mount in multiple directions
- Reduced heat during the charging process which allows for longer life and more dependable life cycles
Renewable & Solar
11.61 x 7.09 x 16.85 inches
|20 hr discharge rate||
We Also Recommend
US Battery 6 Volt 420 Amp Hour Conventional Wet Cell Renewable & Solar Battery Part No USL16HC-XC
US Battery 6 Volt 385 Amp Hour Conventional Wet Cell Renewable & Solar Battery Part No USL16-XC